The fantastic mix of old and new at Hove seafront is now complete!
A total of 169 apartments have been created, 100 of which were built across two new six and 10 storey buildings, and the rest within the original Grade II listed old council headquarters. A project of two halves!
The original Kings House building was erected in 1870 and has since been residential homes, a hotel, a navy training base during the war and offices, they even found hidden vaults below the ground floor. Brighton & Hove City Council relocated from the historic Kings House in October 2016 to free up funding for vital community services.